Sunday, January 8, 2012

100th Blog Post


Wow…this is already my 100th blog post! I started in early September 2011 with a desire for a writing outlet and way to chronicle things I learn in life. And I am still loving it!

Thanks to all of you who keep up with my creative projects and ramblings. You certainly don’t have to, but I love that you do! I think there is a benefit to community – sharing experiences and ideas to help each other out. So please don’t limit yourself to reading my posts but feel free to share your thoughts....because I certainly don't know everything!

Here’s your chance:
What has been your favorite post or topic(s) so far??

These are a few of my favorite:

Working through (and completing) the C25K program

Learning new recipes

25 Days of Christmas for my husband



Thanks again to all my readers! I’m looking forward to another 100 blog posts…

0 comments: