Thursday, July 12, 2012

Birthday Freebies

Photo Credit
Did you know that many stores and restaurants offer freebies on your birthday? It is as easy as signing up for their email list. I've been on several birthday club lists over the past couple of years so I wanted to share some of the fun freebies you can enjoy when your birthday comes around! 

Redbox Movies
Sign up for an account and be sure to submit your birthday. You will receive a code for $1.20 off your first night rental of any Blu-ray or DVD on your birthday.

Bath & Body Works
Create an account to receive year-round email offers. You might also receive a free gift on your birthday.
(I say "might" because I didn't get anything this year -- but I might have unsubscribed? I don't remember...)

Nature Made Vitamins Wellness Rewards
Sign up with Wellness Rewards to enter codes from Nature Made Vitamin bottles. Redeem for high value coupons and healthy rewards. For your birthday you receive 25 bonus reward points.
(It's been awhile since I banked points in this program, but I do remember easily getting a high value coupon for collecting codes. If you use a lot of Nature Made, this one is worth it!)

Sephora Beauty Insider
Become a beauty insider and earn points with every purchase to redeem later for free samples. Plus on your birthday you get a coupon for a free gift.
(I did not redeem my gift this year -- it was a fancy type of lip gloss. Last year was a bottle of birthday cake body wash. If you love trying new beauty products, sign up!)

Smashbox Cosmetics Pretty Points Rewards Program
Sign up for an account to earn reward points, get weekly free gifts and a free birthday gift with any purchase. Free shipping for all U.S. orders.
(This year's gift is a $15 value...I forgot I signed up for this one because I no longer wear conventional cosmetics. But if you love make up, I recommend this site!)

Victoria's Secret
Sign up for an account and receive special offers throughout the year.
(For birthdays in the past I have received a coupon for free panties and $10 off $10 coupons.)
 
Applebee's
Submit your email address for a free birthday entree with the purchase of an entree.

Moe's eWorld
Receive a free cup of queso when you first sign up, then receive a coupon for a free entree on your birthday. No purchase necessary!

T.G.I.Friday's Give Me More Stripes Program
Earn points every time you eat at Friday's and redeem for free meals. For your birthday you will receive a coupon for free dessert with the purchase of an entree.
(It is sooo easy to earn points in this program! Right now I have a free entree coupon waiting for me. Free desserts are good too!)
 
Zaxby's
Sign up for the Zax Mail Club to receive one free Meal Deal and then a free Nibbler on your birthday.

Check out Hip2Save for even MORE birthday freebies!

3 comments:

Tracey C. said... Reply to Comment

Great list! I just celebrated too, and wanted to add that reward members for Rolls N Bowls (sushi)gives you a free bowl or roll on your birthday. Free sub at Quiznos, just show ID. Free $5 at McCallister's Deli(pre-register), free scoop at Baskin Robbins ice-cream (pre-register online) and also I hear a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme (stores vary). Enjoy!

Valerie said... Reply to Comment

@Tracey C.AAAHHH!! FREE Sushi!? I missed out on that one! haha Although Jenny treated me to Bento and that was awesome. I'll have to check out Rolls N Bowls too! Thanks Tracey!

Sharon said... Reply to Comment

Firehouse Subs gives you a free sub on your birthday. Just show an ID. Also DQ gives a Buy One/Get One blizzard to those signed up online in their Club.