I am so excited to start a new year! A new year for me means new beginnings, new opportunities to change and grow. I believe this year will be blessed and prosperous and I pray it is for you as well!
If you have been following my recent posts, you can see I am a fan of setting goals around this time of year. I want to share my list with you because you will be joining me as I journey through some of these things (assuming you continue to follow my blog…) :-)
There are several things I want to do this year, and I am sure I will do them. But I am not listing everything here. God is always telling me “Keep it Simple”. And so in effort to stay focused on the priorities and allow some flexibility, here is my simplified list of goals this year:
- Read the Bible in a Year and commit to at least four days a week of Study
- Learn about the Hebrew foundation of Bible and various Jewish festivals celebrated throughout the year
- Do something special for Adam once a week, practicing what I learned from Christmas
- Learn more about natural living and pick three new things to try
- Learn four new things about photography
I am looking forward to getting started on my list and sharing my next year with you!
What are some of your goals and resolutions for 2012? Please share in the comments below!