Monday, January 2, 2012

Getting Organized for the New Year


I am thoroughly enjoying my day today. My husband had to go back to work and I feel bad for him. He was enjoying his break! But his starting back a day early gave me time to get some more things in order.

So I opened all our windows and started today with my Bible-in-a-year plan. Then I got to work taking down Christmas decorations, vacuuming, scrubbing floors, updating my to-do lists, planning some blog posts and topped it off with a mini at-home spa treatment. It’s been great!

In addition to the resolutions I shared with you yesterday, I am looking forward to continuing my blog. This blog is primarily a creative outlet for me and a reflection of who I am. However, I also hope my experiences continue to interest and even help you! 

Here is what you can look forward to in the near future:

More….
  • Photo Fridays
  • Recipe Features
  • Book Reviews (I’ll post my book list soon!)
  • Organization Tips
  • Money-Saving Tips & Deals
  • …and a glimpse into my own life lessons
NEW!!
  • Natural Living Series (I’ll be posting some ideas of things I want to try…have any suggestions?)
  • Healthy Living Series
  • …and I’m still brainstorming more topics! :-)
Thanks so much for following my blog! Please feel free to comment and offer suggestions of topics you’d like to see. I love trying new things!

0 comments: