Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Twenty: Wrapped with Love


I was out of town over the weekend visiting some friends. It was a wonderful time...however I am behind on my photo journey. No worries! I'll get caught up. For now, here is today's photo.
Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Wrapped with Love:
Whether you've even begun to wrap presents yet is beyond me, but there is nothing more beautiful than the gifts all wrapped up in anticipation of being unwrapped and enjoyed. Today find a gift adorned in its holiday best!

Valerie Jones // f/2.5, 1/13, ISO 800, 50mm focal length
This year I made a lot of Christmas presents…and even some of the packaging! This is a photo of some gift bags for my nephews and nieces. I put together cookies-in-a-jar baking kits and slid the jars inside these brown lunch bags. I sealed the bags with some scrapbook paper and a bow. Simple, inexpensive and cute (I think)!

0 comments: