Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Twenty-Six: The Day After


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

The Day After:
If you have a mess on your hands today, never fear. There is beauty to be found even on those days! As you go about the big tidy, be aware of the order that rises from the chaos. There is a visual respite there waiting to be discovered. When you see it, you'll know. Your lens will know what to do. 

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/80, ISO 800
Today, the biggest mess I’ve encountered is a body out of balance! Haha! It’s actually not that bad, but I went to bed last night craving exercise. So this morning I made sure to start my day with movement. It’s time to loosen up the joints & muscles and get back into an exercise routine. I believe it is good to have a break once in a while to enjoy the pleasures that come with holidays. But I’m thankful my body also looks forward to its healthful routine.

0 comments: