Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Twenty-One: Attitude Adjustment


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Attitude Adjustment:
Sometimes all you need is a little nudge to help you readjust your attitude. Today, let's show a side of you that might be last on the list of to-dos. Get silly, sassy, sexy...whatever you need to lighten the mood! Today you're encouraged to show a little (or a lot) of "sassitude." Get creative and show off your wild side, whatever that looks like to you.

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/400, ISO 800, 50mm focal length
Haha ok so I’m not in need of “sassitude” today. But I did find myself needing an attitude adjustment. At times I find my mind racing through life’s busyness and I lose sight of what is most important. Today I needed to remind myself of reasons to be thankful and have faith:

Psalm 103:1-5
 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
         And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget not all His benefits:
 3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
         Who heals all your diseases,
 4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
         Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
         So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

0 comments: