Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Nineteen: Make a List


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Make a List:
I don't know about you but I'm big on lists. If I don't write it down, chances are I won't remember it! Lists are for to-dos and don't forgets but they can also be for hopes and wishes (especially in the season of giving and receiving). Today, share your list in one way or another. Focus on the whole or on a tiny yet significant part. Give us a glimpse into what you jot down to help you remember.

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/60, ISO 800
Surprisingly, my lists are bare right now! I’ve just come out of a busy season and I am allowing myself a few days to not be directed by my to-do lists. This photo celebrates my freedom from to-do's! But my lists do keep me on track and focused (another type of liberation), so I am starting to miss them. Soon I will fill up my home management binder with tasks and ideas waiting to be accomplished. 

0 comments: