Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Eighteen: Recharge


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Recharge:
Chances are today will find you amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd. All the more reason why you need to remember to recharge when you need it. A day of pre-holiday madness can really take it out of you. Today I encourage you to tune in to your needs and when it's time to take break, heed the call. A simple recharge is sometimes all it takes. Take a deep breath, have a seat, relax your shoulders and allow for a little down time. It's called self-love and we all deserve it. Especially this time of year!

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/400, ISO 800
One of my favorite ways to recharge is by reading…and I haven’t had much time to do it lately! Whether I’m learning something new with a non-fiction work or letting myself follow an author’s imagination through a novel, I always enjoy the opportunity to stretch my mind. At the next sight of a break in my schedule, I am definitely going to tackle my stack of books to read.

0 comments: