Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Twenty-Five: This Magic Moment


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

This Magic Moment:
Chances are today you'll find yourself amongst family or friends celebrating one another and this glorious season. I don't have to remind you to take your camera, that's for sure! But even while you're in documentary mode, try finding something off the beaten path.  Turn your lens toward something that sheds light on the day. A detail, angle, or perspective that tells the story beyond any traditional portrait.

Valerie Jones // f/2.8, 1/50, ISO 800
I believe this is the first Christmas Adam and I spent the entire day just the two of us. It was a quiet, relaxing Christmas at home. Sleeping in…a large brunch…Bible study…opening gifts…playing with gifts the rest of the day. I feel refreshed! And I am so blessed to be able to spend the day with my husband, just the two of us, sharing in the things we both enjoy.

0 comments: