Wednesday, September 7, 2011

At Peace...with Pizza!

This is balanced living my friends!

On Wednesdays my husband comes to the office with me to help out around the church (and I am sooo thankful for that)! Today he wanted to get us some Five Star Pizza (one of our favs) loaded with veggies. There is something about sharing a freshly baked pizza with my husband that has become special to me. It’s just one of our things! 
My hubby and I enjoying our pizza!
Yes, I am counting calories and trying to get more exercise in my week...

To be clear, I am not talking about those of you who need to be strict about diet or exercise for serious medical reasons. Nor I am I suggesting that weight/nutrition management isn’t important – it is! Thankfully, I have been able to learn my limits – to know when to say yes and when to say no – to know how to balance. And I am at peace with an occasional pizza. J
But I am NOT going to let my life revolve around the calorie. I’ve seen how the obsession can rob people (or those around them) of moments that would otherwise be sweet and memorable.

How about you? Have you been able to find a balance with eating and exercise…or is it all or nothing? I’d love to know!

0 comments: