Thursday, September 8, 2011

C25K // Week 1 - Day 2

I haven’t been sleeping well and work has been hectic, so when my alarm went off at 7:00 am, I did NOT want to get up to run!  

But I knew if I didn’t, I would start a habit of making excuses. So I stumbled out of bed and got myself to the gym (which is conveniently located in our apartment complex).

I’m glad I did! Have you ever got that feeling of accomplishment after you did something you didn’t want to do (but knew you should)? What a great boost to my day!

So I am on Week 1 – Day 2 of the C25K training...



This means for all three workouts during the first week I am supposed to warm up with a 5-minute walk, then for 20 minutes alternate between 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking.

I love it! And what makes it even better are my tunes. J
These are a few of my favorite songs to workout to:

All In by Lifehouse
Dear X, You Don’t Own Me by Disciple
NY2LA by Press Play
Slumber by Need to Breathe

Now, I’d like to know….what songs are on YOUR workout playlist? J

Oh and if you want to learn more about the C25K program, CLICK HERE.

(Disclosure: This post contains my Amazon.com Associates referral links.)

0 comments: