Every day I'm thankful -- I just wish I'd remember to write my thanks down more often! I started back up with my One Thousand Gifts journal this week. Here are some recent ones in honor of the Thanksgiving Holiday (which should be everyday...)
250. Many repairs, assembling furniture and learning to love orange walls.
253. Little red flowers growing by the creek.
256. Sports decor in the spare room.
257. Running with a friend and her little one.
260. A child reading a book to me.
262. The gift of six chairs and a table.
263. Beautiful inmates dancing in appreciation and worshipping God.
264. Bonding with a friend during a car ride.
265. Snuggling in the cold.
267. An 8 mile run and wanting more.
269. Sweet family time over the holiday - both sides!
271. A church family that gives and loves as family should.