Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eat a Frog


Photo by JH FIN

I stumbled upon this tip the other day and thought it to be one of the most valuable things I've read.  

Eat a live frog every morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” -Mark Twain 

HA! How true.

I found the quote on a blog post in which the author was giving tips about how to have a most productive day. The idea is if you do your least favorite or hardest task first, the rest of your day will be a cake walk.

I would have to agree. There are many times I have good intentions of doing those hard-to-get-excited-about chores but once I get distracted by the fun stuff, I lose determination. But when I do my least favorite task first, it is done and out of mind. I can relax and enjoy a guilt free day. Plus I am energized to accomplish the rest of my to-do’s!

In case you are wondering about the post I read, you can find it here at Simple Mom blog.

Enjoy your daily frog!

0 comments: