Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Three: All You Need is Love

Photo Prompt from Paper Coterie:

Love is All You Need
Love is at the top of the list when it comes to the meaning of the holiday season. Love of family, of friends, of ourselves. Love for the Earth, love of the Divine, love for humanity, love of the ages. They say that love is all you need and in so many ways, they are exactly right! Today, focus on love. Feel it. Be it. Capture it. Share it.

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/60, ISO 800, 50mm focal length
"In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him." 1 John 4:9
It is not my love of or for God, people or things that fulfills my deepest desires; rather it is God’s love for me and working in me that satisfies my soul. HIS love is all I need.

(See other photos from my daily Christmas Photo Journey HERE.)

0 comments: