Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Six: Every Little Thing


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Every Little Thing:
Begin this day with eyes wide open to the tiny wonders that are constantly swirling all around you. Even at the most ordinary time of day, while doing the most mundane tasks, little moments of enchantment will reveal themselves. Find some small delight today.

Valerie Jones // f/1.8, 1/400, ISO 100, 50mm focal length
 The other day Adam went with me to collect pinecones (part of a creative project for Christmas decorations). I noticed a pine tree on the corner of our street that had dropped several cones all around it. We talked and laughed as we walked there and back… It was quick outing, a simple thing. But I loved that I got to share those few moments searching for the best pinecones with my husband. The little moments are the ones I often cherished most.

0 comments: