Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Photo Journey // Day Seven: Express Yourself


Photo prompt from Paper Coterie:

Express Yourself:
Being (and staying) balanced can often be as easy as checking in with ourselves from time to time. Tuning into our own body and mind is a simple emotional gauging tool we often overlook. Today, take a few moments to be still. Breathe in and out and just allow yourself to be and to feel. (I'll wait)

Well? How are you today? What is your body saying? How about your mind? Your heart? Listen to the shouts and the whispers and take it all in and then exhale. Now, get your camera and interpret those feelings.

Valerie Jones // f/2.5, 1/640, ISO 400, 50mm focal length
Today my body and my mind are a little conflicting…I’m more than ok though. Winter allergies are trying to slow me down, but I’m enjoying the cool, fresh winter air and opportunities to cozy up with my soothing eucalyptus essential oil and hot mint green tea. In my spirit and soul, I am full of energy and excitement. I have parties to plan, gifts to make and family to love. I feel vibrant and alive!

0 comments: