Friday, November 18, 2011

Photo Friday // Fall Colors

The other day, the sky was SO blue! It was beautiful! I loved it even more with the changing of the trees and the crispness in the air. So I set out to capture some of it on camera.

I found a couple of trees around the pond in our apartment complex that are in the process of dropping leaves. For some reason, the bare branches against the blue sky grabbed my attention. I know some people do not like bare trees in the winter because they look stark, cold, dead. But I actually enjoy them. Without the leaves, one can see the structure of the tree, the simplicity of it.
One of the trees was especially fun to photograph because it still had some feathery orange leaves sprinkled among the branches. With the sun behind me, they looked fiery against the blue sky.

Here are some of my favorite photos...Enjoy!










0 comments: