Friday, March 2, 2012

Photo Friday // At the Ball Field


Over the weekend I finally got to see my husband in action at a college baseball game. My husband referees high school and college sports. This is his second year doing college baseball so he is still working junior college level schools. But God has blessed him with amazing skills and talent for this line of work and Adam is definitely recognized for it. In time, Adam will have NCAA games – exciting!

One interesting thing about us is that while Adam loves and knows every detail about every sport, I don’t know (or care) much about any of it. Unless, of course, it directly involves him…then I try really hard to understand (and care). 

A lot of what happens on a ball field is foreign to me but I still loved watching my man at work. I may not know the calls he makes, but I see his confidence and strength. It really does take a special type of person to handle the pressure of being an umpire and I think my husband is perfect for the job.  Alright, I’ll stop bragging on him (I love him!) and share my photos from the day:


 






0 comments: