Monday, October 3, 2011

C25K Week Five


This week is both exciting and scary. I love challenges but….take a look.

The run schedule for week five is:

Day 1
Walk 5 min
Run 5 min
Walk 3 min
Run 5 min
Walk 3 Min
Run 5 Min

Not too bad at all. I already completed day one today and enjoyed it. The last two minutes of the last run were a bit rough, but I made it!

Day 2
Walk 5 min
Run 8 min
Walk 5 min
Run 8 min

I’m looking forward to this day, because it will push me a little more. I know I can run a 10 minute mile already, so running for 8 minutes at a time shouldn’t be excruciating!

Day 3
Walk 5 minutes
Run 20 minutes

What?! Run 20 minutes, just like that? I feel like the plan skips an interval or something. What about starting at 15 minutes? Haha! Like I said, a little scary. But I am also looking forward to it simply because once I accomplish a 20 minute run, I know I’m going to feel great!

Check back in a few days to see how it went… J

0 comments: